Samsung Xpress M2880FW Driver Download for Windows and Mac
How to install drivers installation program? See in the tutorial how to get download install the latest version Samsung Xpress SL-M2880FW Printer Driver and Software for Windows 11/10/8/7/XP/Vista 32-64 bit and Mac for free
Samsung Xpress M2880FW Drivers and Software download and install it on your printer. update in 2022 step by step to installer easily
Samsung Xpress SL-M2880FW Laser Multifunction Printer
We have provides all needed files to make you install any drivers easily like automatic software manuals easily quickly Installer and support.
Read also : Samsung Xpress C430W Driver Download for Windows, Mac
Whether you have a new Samsung model, an updated operating system, or for some reason your printers are no longer able to communicate, updating or reinstalling your Samsung Xpress M2880FW Driver download may be helpful. To utilize all functions of your disk drive, you may need the drivers for your model. Below you will learn how to find and install both of these.
- Brand: Samsung.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Read also : Samsung MultiXpress K2200 Driver Download for Windows & Mac
Read Also : Information For Driver All Product
Steps To Samsung Xpress M2880FW Driver Download Install For PC
- Frist, Download for Samsung Xpress M2880FW Driver the file. Check the computer settings for the location of the file.
- Second, the file and press ENTER to open it, Now there is an option to select yes or no, you press yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select next.
- Next, you will put the USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C or program file.
- Wait for the installation driver to complete.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2880FW Specs
- Capacities: 256/512GB & 1TB
- Capacity tested: 1TB
- Price per GB: £0.36
- Tested 4KB performance: 36/89 MB/s
- Tested sequential performance: 508/482 MB/s
- Memory Cache: 1GB LPDDR2
- Controller: Samsung MCX
- Encryption: AES 256-bit, TCG Opal 2.0, IEEE-1667
- Flash technology: Samsung 40 nm V-NAND MLC
- Connection: SATA III 6GB/s
- Claimed power consumption: 5.8W active / 0.6W idle
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 69.85x100x6.8mm
Read also : Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver and Software Free Download
Originally posted 2022-09-05 11:09:38.