Samsung Xpress C410W Driver Free Download
How to install printer drivers installation program? See in the tutorial how to get download install the latest version Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver and Software for Windows 11/10/8/7/XP/Vista 32-64 bit and Mac for free
Samsung C410W drivers download and install it on your scanner. update in 2022 step by step to installer easily
Samsung Xpress SL-C410 Color Laser Printer series
We have provides all needed files to make you install any drivers easily like automatic software manuals easily quickly Installer and support.
Whether you have a new Samsung model, an updated operating system, or for some reason your print are no longer able to communicate, updating or reinstalling your Samsung Xpress C410W driver software download may be helpful. To utilize all functions of your disk drive, you may need the drivers for your model. Below you will learn how to find and install both of these.
- Brand: Samsung.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Read Also : Information For Driver All Product
Steps To Samsung C410W Driver Download Install For PC
- Frist, Download for Samsung C410W Driver and Software the file. Check the computer settings for the location of the file.
- Second, the file and press ENTER to open it, Now there is an option to select yes or no, you press yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select next.
- Next, you will put the USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C or program file.
- Wait for the installation driver to complete.
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Printer Specifications
Print wirelessly and share documents and imagery easily with the Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity of the Xpress C410W Color Laser Printer from Samsung. This color laser unit is quite capable with a 2400 x 600 dpi resolution and speeds of 19 ppm in black and 4 ppm in color. Also, it is versatile with the ability to print documents from 3 x 6″ to 8.5 x 14″ in size. Another speedy aspect of the C410W is the first print out speed of 14 seconds in black and 26 seconds in color.
The Wi-Fi connectivity allows for mobile printing via Samsung’s Mobile Print App or Google Cloud Print. Also, NFC means that users can simply tap compatible devices to the printer in order to connect and print. Media is handled via a 150-sheet input tray and it has a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages for longevity. In addition to the wireless connection, USB 2.0 and Ethernet are available.
- One-touch Eco button will save on toner, paper, and energy
- Manual duplex printing
- Easy Eco Driver saves up to 20 percent on toner